Friday, April 29, 2005

I need to read more.

I'm now most of the way through the Dark Tower series by Stephen King. Problem is, I've been most of the way through it for years now. Or at least halfway. The last three books were released lately, and I've finished the fifth one, and got a ways into the sixth, and then stopped reading. I need to do that when I don't have anything else to do. I usually end up goofing around on the web. Like now. I guess that's because there's always something else to do on the internet. It's getting to be worse than TV. For me, anyway, it's already far worse. I've got a list of sites that I go to everyday, at least 3-4 times per day. Some I visit much more often than that. I suppose it's better than watching TV, but only because there's a little more interaction. I need to read more. And get outside more, too. It's a shame the weather's been so crappy lately. It feels like fall, and it'll be May before the weekend's over. Oh well. O hope it gets better.

No comments: