Sunday, July 24, 2005

Buying like crazy...

I've got some more of these bad boys up for sale right now. Hopefully they all go through. Otherwise, I'll wait until after the first, when the sale ends, and dump them off then. Should help me finance my new lens, and my new speedlight for the Nikon. I can't wait to order them, but I'll have to wait until I get paid on these monitors. I did pull the trigger on a new bag to carry my junk around in. With all of the camera stuff and my Powerbook, I need some protection for it.

I also picked up one of these laser printers. When I worked at Compusa, it was $600-700 dollars, and was superior to the $900 HP we also sold. I got it for $241. I couldn't say no at that price. Hillary can print off as many color documents as she wants for school and not have to feel guilty about it. I can print off as many e-books and class outlines as I want too. I could also spit out the occasional photo on there if I wanted one done cheap to distribute. I can do flyers, advertisements, and all kinds of stuff.

No comments: