Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Working up my resume.

I haven't figured out how to store .pdf's on my site yet, so I converted my resume to a .jpg and posted it. You'll have to click on it to see it full size, and hopefully then you can read it. We'll see how that works out.

It's a little out of the ordinary, but I'm pretty satisfied with it. Not sure if it'll be terribly effective, but I suppose we'll find out.

Edit: Apparently the .jpg option didn't work out so well, unless you're my buddy Paul Rau, who has 20/10 vision, or something crazy like that. I need to find a place I can host files on the web so I can get my .pdf version out there. Hmmm...maybe I should call Paul. He is a genius. He'll have an answer. More to come...

Edit: Here we go. I think I figured it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No More Allowance
Jessica M. Scott Richmond.comWednesday, August 17, 2005Mayor L. Douglas Wilder is keeping a fixed eye on the Virginia Performing Arts Foundation.
This free eBook is truly an eye-opener! You don't even realize it until you read it, but cash flow 101 is something that most people did not learn in school!

Check it out - it's free!

[business cash flow]

Anonymous said...

Hi, I stumbled upon your site via the 'Next Blog' button, purely randomly. If you want to link PDFs on your blog, you can use one of the free file hosting available. I've had a chance to try a couple: PhotoPeg.com and TheFileHut.com. PhotoPeg looks more 'elegant' but the latter is more straight-forward. Good luck trying. Do let me know of the result.