Sunday, July 30, 2006

The End

I haven't posted for a while, but cut me some slack. I've been taking the Missouri Bar Exam, and as weird as it seems, I'm finally done. I thought I was really done in May, when I graduated from KU, but by the time it had really sunk in, the nervousness about the upcoming bar had already hit. There was one more major hurdle in my way before I could move on. It really was amazing how the bar exam was able to suck all the enjoyment out of my summer.

I'm not saying I spent the entire summer preparing for it. But any time that I wasn't preparing for it made me feel guilty. Also, I could be having a good time doing something when my mood instantly became anxious and worried when I remembered the exam was getting closer and closer.

But now it's done, and hopefully I can get on with my life. It's pretty amazing. I've spent the last 21 years of my life in school, just so I can report to work on Monday. That's it. And it's not just the Torts classes I've taken in law school. It's the geometry classes I took in high school, all the way back to my first book report, from 1st Grade. It's all been a buildup for starting my career. The next part of my life all starts Monday.

Wish me luck.

No comments: