Sunday, October 29, 2006

BF 2006


I'm ready. Are you?

This
is where I'll be getting the inside scoop on all of the sales, so my team can plot strategy before the big day. Think I'm kidding? Last year we got 1/3 of the $379 laptops at the WalMart location we hit. This is a sub-$400 laptop with decent specs, and it's two weeks before Thanksgiving. I could be wrong, but I predict Wal-Mart will have a $300 laptop on Black Friday, with no rebates.

Plus, the rumor is that BB will have a 42" Sharp Aquos 1080p LCD for $1200 on BF. I'm skeptical, because that sounds way too good to be true, but we'll see.

3 comments:

animal storm said...

I like this.

Nathan said...

Here is the Sears black friday list.

http://www.blackfriday.info/ads/sears-black-friday-ad.html

Anonymous said...

I want to participate. Cheap labor is easy around here too...