Saturday, January 06, 2007

Moonlighting


I'm really getting into this eBay thing. I'm a Gold Powerseller now. I've been averaging almost $20,000 in business per month, lately, and it looks like it might be heating up even more.

It's really incredible. I would have never imagined this much money would be flowing through my bank account from eBay. I have to make sure I get it all straightened out with the IRS though. I don't want them thinking that the whole amount is profit, because it's not.

I'm working with a great product right now, but I need to be on the lookout for the next big thing. Dell pretty much went down the toilet for me over the last year, thanks to their decision to open retail outlets. It made every Dell product over 7% more expensive in many states overnight. It looks pretty certain that these lenses will lose their profitability too, eventually.

Well, as they say, strike while the iron is hot.

No comments: