Sunday, February 25, 2007

Shoe Problems



I recently wore out a pair of shoes that is probably my favorite pair of all time. The soles of both shoes split, within a few days of each other. I'm not happy, but realistically can't complain about them. I've worn them about 3-4 times a week for the last 4 years, and I'm very hard on shoes.

Another pair did the same thing within a couple weeks of the first pair. I am irritated about these. They were only about one year old when this happened, and they hadn't been worn nearly as much as my Kenneth Cole pair.

But as I said earlier, I'm very hard on shoes. Many of my shoes are prematurely worn. The heels wear unevenly, the soles frequently split, and they get scuffs and gouges very quickly. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'd like to find out.

1 comment:

TheMemoWriter said...

I'm pretty sure this post would qualify as "hitting rock bottom." hehe