Monday, February 19, 2007

Updates

I haven't posted in a while. I've been pretty tied up at work. I've been in San Francisco and Dallas over the last couple weeks, but I should be less busy for the next week or two. I've got a few things I've been meaning to talk about, so I'll put them here in shorthand form to catch up.

- I'll cover this more in a later post, but I've been thinking about environmentalism. Specifically, actions that make both ecological and economic sense. Something on which tree-huggers and cold, hard capitalists can both agree.

- I picked up that new Tamron 90mm Di lens. I'll try to put up some pictures later.

- I also picked up a Canon SD700 IS. I wanted something that was easier to carry around than my Nikon D80, to replace Hillary's ancient Sony DSC-P50. I haven't played with it much yet, but it looks promising.

- We obtained summary judgment in a very important lawsuit. It's been taking up the majority of my time for the last 3 months, so it's a big relief.

- I now have 2 free flights to any Southwest destination in the United States.

- We picked up some new furniture for our dining room from Nebraska Furniture Mart.

- Britney Spears had a skullet, if only for a short time.

Hopefully I don't fall off the site update bandwagon again. In my defense, I've been pretty busy.

No comments: