Sunday, June 12, 2005

Busy at work

I've been busy with my summer internship at the Sedgwick County District Attorney's office. It all seems to be going pretty well, and I'm really enjoying it. It keeps me EXTREMELY busy though. I have to get up at 6:00 AM to get there on time, and I don't get home until 6:30 PM or later, usually. It's really exciting, and I feel like I'm learning quite a bit. Unfortunately, it doesn't leave me much time for anything else. I haven't had a chance to post any of the New Orleans pictures, or really take any others for that matter. I was hoping to have some down time this summer to relax, but even my evenings are pretty cramped getting ready for work the next day and getting the rest of my life organized before I have to go to bed. Hopefully I'll get a chance to post some new pics before long.

No comments: