Sunday, June 19, 2005

Guilty as charged

I'm pretty excited about work so far. They've kept me really busy, but I've got some good experience. I've had 4 bench trials so far, 3 against pro se defendants and one DUI against a real deal attorney. I've won all of them so far, so I'm feeling pretty good. I wrote a response to a suppression motion written by another attorney and will argue it next week. The good news is I haven't been nervous so far, and have stayed on top of things. So far so good. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Brad Raple said...

Yeah, I beat him. He had a tough row to hoe though. The facts weren't exactly on his side. I am having a lot of fun, but it keeps me busy. My blog doesn't get updated nearly as often, and I don't have time for much else, either. Like you said though, I'm having a lot of fun.