Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Just in case any of my loyal fans are doing their Christmas shopping early...




This is a list of the crap that I wish I had the money for.

This lens is for my camera. Does a pretty good job at long range stuff, from what I've seen. It's also useable for some basic macro work as well, which is a bonus in this price range.

I know this is kinda cheesy, but here's another lens for my camera. This one is supposed to be pretty good for the money. It would let me get a really wide angle look at things. If I were a realtor, I would have one already. Lets you get the whole picture in when shooting indoors.

This would do a great job at replacing my phone. I may end up cheating and getting this one tonight. I have a scheme worked out to where I can get this $600 phone/PDA combo for about $58. I'll keep you posted.

Edit: I got the phone. They wouldn't let me do it unless I bought the warranty. They can make me buy it, but they can't stop me from returning it. $58 bucks, plus tax. I'm weak, but it was soooo worth it.

This printer. I have a really nice, really practical, really economical photo printer. But this one is supposedly amazing. Plus it would let me print up to 13" wide and as long as I want. If you're generous enough to get this for me, don't cheap out on me. Get me some extra ink tanks. They're expensive as hell from what I understand.

This guy. Just announced this morning, I had to put him on here. This is style at its finest. My favorite iPod so far. Too bad the headphone jack is on the bottom. I don't get it either.

This camera. I know, I know. I've got a crazy camera the way it is. But it would be nice to also have a tiny one that was a bit easier to haul around. And as much as I like my Nikon, I don't think Canon makes a bad product, as long as you take it for what it is.

This dual core CPU. It would really be nice to have one of these guys cranking out operations under my desk. Of course, I'd need a new motherboard, which would require a new video card. Hmmmm...

A TV Tuner for my computer, or for that matter, any LCD monitor. It would be nice to be able to record TV on to my hard drive. Not to mention being able to watch TV on an LCD hooked up in another room.

One of these guys. I don't have time to play the video games I have, but this would still be pretty nice to have sitting under my TV.

I suppose that would be enough to satisfy me. For a while anyway.

No comments: