Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Eagle Has Landed.

Well, I have a job.  I got the call Sunday morning.  I wasn't expecting a call on Sunday, but it made for a very pleasant surprise.  It looks like a good deal, too.  I'll be working for a civil defense firm in Kansas City, just over the Missouri border.  I have to get my bar prep course switched over to Missouri, but they're paying for it and the actual exam.

It's a huge relief.  I've been telling people that 90% of the things that were up in the air on Sunday morning are now on the ground.  That being said, there are still many things I need to do.  Sell my house, find a new house, study for the bar, pass the bar, etc.  And all that is after I graduate.  Before then I need to study for finals, pass my finals, write a 35 page paper on comparative criminal procedure, finish up with my internship, finish my taxes, etc.

Things are starting to come together, and it really is a good feeling.

No comments: