Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I have seen the light

I used to do 7-10 day eBay auctions, and always scheduled them to end on Sunday evenings. I figured people would be at home on the computer at that time. I'm now trying the complete opposite, and it seems to be working.

I'm selling the Dell laptops on one day auctions ending in the middle of the afternoon. I tend to ignore auctions with more than one day left, because I'm impatient. I think that also describes most other eBay shoppers. Also, people tend to be on their computers more and more nowadays, and not just in the evening. I know some people who are on their computers all day at work. I'm guessing there are a lot of others similiarly situated.

Based on my current listings, they're going pretty well so far. I hope they keep it up.

No comments: