Sunday, July 02, 2006

Progress

I took a practice MBE Friday. The results weren't what I hoped for, but far better than I feared. I'm a decent amount ahead of the average, at least at this stage of the game. That being said, this stage of the game is pretty much meaningless unless I continue to improve. Yet it is reassuring that I don't have as far to go as most people, because I don't have a lot of time to get there.

I'm more worried about the essay portion of the bar exam. It's weighted more heavily, and covers a few topics I never studied in law school. I don't expect to fail, because I've never done anything like that before on something this big, but it's still stressfull. I have a lot riding on it.

I'll definitely be glad to put the whole thing in the can later this month.

No comments: