Monday, July 31, 2006

This is the first day of the rest of your life

Well, I started work today. It went fairly smoothly, and I think I'm going to enjoy it. I got right down to business, and have already put in some billable hours. I have a LOT to learn, not only about general law firm practice but also about some pretty technical stuff. I was a Biology major for a year in college, and also a Chemistry major for a year, so hopefully some of that will come back to me.

I'm not going to post any details about my job, for obvious reasons. In fact, I probably won't talk about work at all on here after today. I think I made the right choice with my firm, and I'll leave it at that.

It's a good feeling.

1 comment:

TheMemoWriter said...

Where do you work? How much?
Do you know any secrets? How much?
Do you know what time it is? How much? Will you wrap it in foil and use packaging twine? How much? How much to Quebec? How much?