Thursday, December 14, 2006

Cool Mac App


Garage Sale. It has some quirks, but overall I'm pretty pleased. It creates pretty professional looking eBay templates, and you know how I love eBay.

Speaking of which, I have a new item. The Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 USM IS lens. It's for Canon DSLRs with a 1.6x crop factor. Check out my listing. It seems to be working. I've sold one already.

People always complain about Macs not having as many software options as PCs. It's never bothered me because many of the Mac apps are better than the Windows alternatives. Garage Sale is one of them. The entire iLife suite is another. No free program is better at what Garage Band does than Garage Band. I can't think of an easier way to do quality video editing than iMovie and iDVD. My mom figured those out on her own. The same one who couldn't figure out how to successfully run a virus and spyware scan when she was on Windows XP.

There is no shortage of quality apps for the Mac platform, and many of them are free.

No comments: