Saturday, August 26, 2006

Progress?

I got my AT&T/Dish situation straightened out for the most part. But I guess that's only true if canceling the service and hooking back up to Comcast counts as being "straightened out". The good news is that Comcast is giving me a deal on the package because I switched from Dish. They're basically giving me an equivalent package to what I wanted to get from AT&T/Dish in the first place, for the same price.

It's ironic. I had to switch from Comcast to Dish in order to get Comcast to give me the price Dish quoted me buy refused to deliver. Sheesh.

On the other hand, I got totally boned on the LCD TV. My brother picked it up for me, because he lives near the store. He ended up getting the wrong one though, and by the time he figured it out, the $250 rebate had expired. That pretty much yanks.

I'm currently selling some things on Craigslist. One of them is a free (so far) 2007wfp LCD I received from Dell. The other is my Canon ip5000 photo printer. Free inks and USB cable with the printer, if anyone is interested. Spread the word.

No comments: